Jul 12, 2011

Lady Gaga to appear in Bollywood film

Singer Lady Gaga has expressed her desire to act in a Bollywood film.
Gaga told the Hindustan Times: "I have seen a few Bollywood films and I love how theatrical they are, and that’s my favourite part - that they are so surreal and full of fantasy."
However, when asked to name her favourite film she would not mention any specific title. She said: "I couldn’t name any one particular, I like so many,” and when quizzed on her favourite performer she was similarly vague, saying: "again I have so many actors and actresses that I love in Indie and I couldn't name just one. I am just looking forward to getting to know them better.
Lady Gaga's recent singles 'Born This Way' and 'Judas' have both been released in Bollywood remix versions.



1 comment:

  1. It is nice to definitely turn up a web site where the blogger is sophisticated. Thanks for creating your site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...