Apr 29, 2013

Chitrangada Singh will learn Kathak and Urdu for her film


Actress Chitrangada Singh is gearing up for her next film for which she is taking diction and dance lessons.

Chitrangada was last seen in 'I Me Aur Main'alongside John Abraham and Prachi Desai. The film, released in early March, did fairly well at the box office.
"I am doing workshop for my next film. I am working on my Hindi and Urdu diction, I am taking diction classes. Also, I am taking dance classes, learning Kathak," Chitrangada said at an event.


Unfortunately, I cannot talk about it. All I can say is I am working for it. I think by the end of the year everyone will see me on the big screen again.The character I am playing is interesting. I haven't been offered anything like that. It is very challenging and amazing. It may sound cliched but it is a very interesting character, the 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi' actress said.

Earlier, in an interview to , Chitrangada had said "There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One is an action-thriller and the other is a drama".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...